Автор Тема: Your opinions needed  (Прочитано 8363 раз)

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
Your opinions needed
« : Января 10, 2008, 11:26:13 pm »
Dear All,

We are working better stock material.
better said, we never really worked on stock material, we just uploaded our stuff up for sale but never really shot sets for stock especially.
Our experience, after looking at many colleagues files and reviewing many best sellers in the business that some over saturation sells.
That is what we did with these series.
When posted on a very strong critique forum in the Netherlands everybody is telling us the files are to yellow/red.
We did explain to them that they were intentionally over saturated but they keep telling us the colors are wrong.
We thought we involved you also in our search.
Please, and we really also want the biggies here to join in, what do you think:

Wellness series:

Easter egg serie:
Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.

Оффлайн Forgiss

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shoots Imaging
Re: Your opinions needed
« Ответ #1 : Января 10, 2008, 11:38:52 pm »
Yep... skintones don't look good to me... Maybe it's just my personal preference... I prefer a slightly more natural skintone (or rather, as close to original as possible) with srgb profile, that gives it a bit of a push in saturation, it ends up fine...

But a lot of that will be personal preference... if it sells, lotsa people wil copy you!  ;D

Оффлайн Sundance

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Your opinions needed
« Ответ #2 : Января 20, 2008, 11:35:32 pm »
I wonder how can one say without seeing these images in print. Any way I like your images and colors in particular. My monitor and my eyes say that colors does not look  oversaturated, instead it looks even a little bit under -saturated, but within a normal range.

PS What is so wrong with working  intentionally for stocks? Is that such a professional sort of pride being untouched with demands of stock buyers?  O0