Автор Тема: lucky oliver (international)  (Прочитано 62716 раз)

Syates

• Гость
Re: Support/answers getting lax
« Ответ #45 : Января 28, 2008, 11:17:59 pm »
Any news on this? SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Support/answers getting lax
« Ответ #46 : Января 28, 2008, 11:44:27 pm »
Finally got straightened out today.  Seems like they are having some major issues with the site again, slowing down and lot's of little bugs.

Of course when having a few beverages and facing these issues, the lips become a bit looser  >:D

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
Re: Review Time
« Ответ #47 : Января 31, 2008, 08:22:58 pm »
still waiting !!9!! days now.
They tell me (Frenk) they don't need any inspectors but the reality seems otherwise.

Anyone knows what is going on?

Also LO is starting to fall down hard in our sales list. Even slower then they were before. In numbers Crestock has passed LO already. In financials we are waiting for CS to pass LO.
« Последнее редактирование: Января 31, 2008, 08:27:02 pm от DNF-Style »
Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
Re: Review Time
« Ответ #48 : Января 31, 2008, 09:52:59 pm »
Same here, all sites have surpasses LO (and I've been there the longest). Still hoping they'll recover.

p.s.: The review times are very slow, true. On top of that some nasty slow downs occur (sometimes I just give up uploading and try another time - editing submitted images is a pita) and errors are present (like "phantom images" in the submitted and waiting area that noone sees and I can't delete).

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
LO Down?
« Ответ #49 : Февраля 03, 2008, 07:44:50 pm »
Is anyone else having difficulty getting on LO?

Оффлайн nicemonkey

• Просмотр профиля
    • Nicemonkey
Re: LO Down?
« Ответ #50 : Февраля 03, 2008, 08:09:30 pm »
Yes it seems to be, I cant get on either. Its a shame I really like LO but recently the sales have really fallen off and the site has been very slow to load. Also images are taking such a long time to me reviewed.
Shutterstock Dreamstime [url=http://www.luckyoliver.com/portfolio/Nice

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
Re: LO Down?
« Ответ #51 : Февраля 03, 2008, 09:15:24 pm »
Hopefully they are working on getting the bugs out.  I have a bunch in the ready to edit section, but even yesterday I could get maybe 2 - 3 done before it started slowing down so much saving the inputed data, I just gave up

Syates

• Гость
Lucky Oliver lowers pay-out to $1 respective $25
« Ответ #52 : Февраля 12, 2008, 11:07:21 pm »

From the Lucky Oliver Blog:
After some consideration and dialog with some of our loyal Carnies, we're pleased to announce LuckyOliver's new payout structure.
To kick things off, we're giving everyone a chance to cash in on Valentines Day. Carnies with at least $1 in their account can have a payouts sent to them via Paypal or moneybookers!
Starting in March we'll also be lowering the payout to $25. Payouts will continue to be processed at the end of every month.
 Read more here

Great News that means I get my second pay-out there earlier then expected!
SY *Glad she sticked with Lucky Oliver*

Оффлайн Sundance

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Lucky Oliver lowers pay-out to $1 respective $25
« Ответ #53 : Февраля 12, 2008, 11:31:10 pm »
Well I will try again registering on LO via your referral link Sybille. Last 6 attempts were in vain. But the guys in our slavic corner say LO is having bad days in terms of sales...  :-\

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #54 : Февраля 12, 2008, 11:48:27 pm »
In February I had 3 sales so far, but all were sideshow sales with an average commission of $3/dl for me  ;D Outperforms a few other sites I submit to. SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #55 : Февраля 13, 2008, 12:42:47 am »
Good to hear.  Playing Devil's Advocate here... I wonder if this is to try and keep people, and keep them happy?  With all of the issues they are having with the site, uploads and so forth, and the recent departure of Jill.  Anyway, I think it's a good idea for them to reduce the payout levels 

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #56 : Февраля 13, 2008, 12:54:23 am »
The lower pay-out limit also proves that there is enough money in and behind LuckyOliver and disperses some gossip regarding that point  ;) SY

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #57 : Февраля 13, 2008, 12:55:28 am »
Sounds strategic, yeah.

p.s.: Even if honestly doesn't make that much of a difference getting 25 or a 100 dollars. But it does mean I won't have to wait four years to achieve the later, that's true;)
p.p.s.: In three months there I earned 10 bucks. That divided by the time spent "uploading/waiting for system slowdowns while entering desc/keywords" equals surely the lowest income per hour on earth, literally. Not even enough to buy one pizza here (I'd have to beg for a glass of water);)
p.p.p.s.: They should really rethink the whole site "personality". It sounds different, but I'm pretty much certain this isn't working the way it should as things stand right now.

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #58 : Февраля 13, 2008, 12:57:06 am »
Btw: if it wasn't for the "friendliness" emanating from LO, it's admins and especially the inspectors, I'd quit uploading after one month.

Оффлайн nicemonkey

• Просмотр профиля
    • Nicemonkey
« Ответ #59 : Февраля 13, 2008, 01:21:01 am »
Btw: if it wasn't for the "friendliness" emanating from LO, it's admins and especially the inspectors, I'd quit uploading after one month.

I totally agree, sales have really slowed for me lately and reviewing of images has stopped. If it wasn't for the friendliness of the people and reviews I would have left along time ago. shame
Shutterstock Dreamstime [url=http://www.luckyoliver.com/portfolio/Nice