Автор Тема: Attn: Steve-Oh  (Прочитано 9326 раз)

Оффлайн DanPadavona

• Просмотр профиля
Attn: Steve-Oh
« : Февраля 29, 2008, 04:42:47 pm »
Hi Steve,

Things have been picking up lately for me with SXP.  I definitely enjoy being part of the process.

I know in the last year, before I joined, SXP had a change in its Intellectual Property standards.  For instance, no more real estate photos without property release.  Also I thought I read something to the effect of no more sports photos without model release, even if the faces are not visible and the logos are removed.  I don't know if I have the story correct, so I want to show a few samples and see what you think.

This image is a big seller for me at Shutterstock, iStock and Fotolia:

Does SXP consider this to be an IP problem?  Or are images such as this acceptable?  I didn't want to waste a lot of time on uploads, nor waste the reviewers' time, if this was something which SXP feels needs a release.  Otherwise, they generally sell everywhere I upload them to, so I wanted to check first.

Thanks for the patience,
Dan Padavona (DanP68)

DanP68, DJP, Djp68

Оффлайн steve-oh

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Attn: Steve-Oh
« Ответ #1 : Февраля 29, 2008, 07:55:21 pm »
Hi Dan,

I showed this thread to our content editor/review team leader. He said that these images are acceptable without a release as long as you remove the numbers on the jerseys. The numbers become the identifier in this case.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
-Steve

Оффлайн DanPadavona

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Attn: Steve-Oh
« Ответ #2 : Марта 01, 2008, 01:46:45 am »
Thank you Steve.
DanP68, DJP, Djp68