Автор Тема: crestock (international)  (Прочитано 73513 раз)

Syates

• Гость
Does anybody participate in the contest?
« Ответ #15 : Декабря 03, 2007, 04:36:55 pm »
Crestock has an interesting PhotoShop Contest going on, does anybody participate, if yes, please post your entry + link here so that people that like your entry can vote for it! SY

Оффлайн josh_crestock

• Просмотр профиля
Re: How is Crestock doing for everybody?
« Ответ #16 : Декабря 03, 2007, 06:18:41 pm »

Welcome sshaw75! I hope it will pan out better than the others. (That will take a little time though ;))

Has anybody encountered upload errors this week? The hardware upgrades should just about be carried out by now.

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
« Ответ #17 : Декабря 03, 2007, 08:31:36 pm »
Ok we left Crestock about 3 months (i guess) ago because of really horrible rejects were every one of our other 11 agencies had no problem with it. Our own special way of knowing that if ShutterStock and Istock and Dreamstime are accepting it must be a good file since they al have dseem te seek different submissions and ways to inspect them.
We are willing to give it another try though (for sales sake) but we do need some help since we are talking about a bunch of about 1500 files and bandwidth in belgium is, sadly enough, not cheap.
Josh, if you can help us bring them all up soon we will give it a go. Maybe we should send you the DVD's to your office directly? You may contact us at info@dnf-style.com and, if you want a sample look at: http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-83289p1.html for our pf there.

regards,
Frenk.
Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.

Syates

• Гость
Crestock rejections - how to see them?
« Ответ #18 : Декабря 03, 2007, 09:52:33 pm »
I looked something up on Crestock and noticed that I still had some not-submitted files lurking around in my submission area and hit the necessary button to submit them. Surprise!, two hours later there were already reviewed. BUT, I forgot to note down my previous "images in portfolio" number so I have no idea how may of them were approved. Is there any easy way to see a list of your rejected/ approved images with reasons for rejection or do I have to click on each one? SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Crestock rejections - how to see them?
« Ответ #19 : Декабря 04, 2007, 12:16:07 am »
I was just looking,. if you go into upload images, there is a rejections tab on the end of the right hand side.  You do have to click 1 image at a time to get the rejection reason

Syates

• Гость
Re: Crestock rejections - how to see them?
« Ответ #20 : Декабря 04, 2007, 12:24:28 am »
I was just looking,. if you go into upload images, there is a rejections tab on the end of the right hand side.  You do have to click 1 image at a time to get the rejection reason
Yes, and they are not sorted in any way, or at least I can't discover it, *sigh*, thanks any way, SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #21 : Декабря 04, 2007, 03:32:36 pm »

Welcome sshaw75! I hope it will pan out better than the others. (That will take a little time though ;))

Has anybody encountered upload errors this week? The hardware upgrades should just about be carried out by now.

Thanks for the welcome. Been busy uploading the last few days.  Turn around time has been very quick!  Have a touch over 90 files in the port so far. Good Stuff

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #22 : Декабря 05, 2007, 07:05:56 am »

Hey Josh,
I've been having a few issues tonight.  3 or 4 times I have uploaded batches and have had 2 of the thumbnails showing up as red X's each time.  Not quite sure what's causing it

Оффлайн dolgachov

• Administrator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Syda Productions
« Ответ #23 : Декабря 05, 2007, 08:02:58 am »
bunch of errors with uploads again ;(

Out of memory.
System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory. at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status) at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Rectangle destRect, Rectangle srcRect, GraphicsUnit srcUnit) at CustomToolsV2.ImageResizer.ConstrainProportions(Image imgPhoto, Int32 Size, Dimensions Dimension) at standard.LagreThumbnails(Int32 id, String path, Int32 typeid) at standard.ImportImages()   Delete

Оффлайн khz

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #24 : Декабря 05, 2007, 11:52:57 am »
oh man,
i ul'ded 220 images last night,
and nearly 1/3 of them are not showing :S
please tell me, they will be saved by the system and i wont need to re-upload them :(

Оффлайн josh_crestock

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #25 : Декабря 05, 2007, 11:54:14 am »
Our apologies for any difficulties, its only happening in isolated cases its seems, and randomly too. I believe its due to the hardware upgrades to the server that are still happening for about a week.

You should be able to upload fine, in most cases. Upload statistics are way up this week, so not too many people are having a problem.

Оффлайн josh_crestock

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #26 : Декабря 05, 2007, 11:57:36 am »
khz,

Unfortunately, I think the 1/3 need to be uploaded again. Maybe someone else knows better, as i've never used the upload system. But, I'll meet with the tech team today and hear whats going on.

Оффлайн khz

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #27 : Декабря 05, 2007, 12:14:39 pm »
it will be great if y can inform us about this issue :S
may be big batches in the ftp are effected more,
because i have been ul'ing batches via ftp of 50-70 before and never had a problem with it,
but 220 images killed 1/3 of the uploads,
thanks for the fast reply,
regards

Оффлайн Forgiss

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shoots Imaging
« Ответ #28 : Декабря 05, 2007, 01:28:06 pm »
the isolated incidents is happening to almost everybody here...

I thought the updates and hardware was sorted by the 3rd? Maybe let us know when it's done, then we can wait and upload then, and not be frustrated by errors

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
« Ответ #29 : Декабря 05, 2007, 01:59:35 pm »
After a nice personal mail from Josh (Thank you for that) we had our account re-activated this morning.
What I can tell so far is that you have to keep your FTP batches small (around 100 Mb at a time).
We also got the out of memory errors but still a lot went through.

The system said 5 out of 32 but there were 16 passed to the next step.
A second try for the remaining 16 gave us errors again on 2 files but all 16 got through.
It seems there are indeed some internal glitches but if the next batch (uploading now) gos the same way it is something we can deal with for now.

Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.