Автор Тема: What music do you listen to when creating your master piece?  (Прочитано 10995 раз)

Оффлайн nicemonkey

• Просмотр профиля
    • Nicemonkey
What music do you listen to when creating your master piece?
« : Февраля 21, 2008, 03:04:35 pm »
What music do you listen to when creating your master piece?

I will go first, White Stripes, Snow Patrol or a little Newton Faulkner for the mellower moments
Shutterstock Dreamstime [url=http://www.luckyoliver.com/portfolio/Nice

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
Re: What music do you listen to when creating your master piece?
« Ответ #1 : Февраля 21, 2008, 04:51:14 pm »
It all depends on the moods, sometimes I opt for female vocals-driven soft rock or usual hard rock, sometimes instrumental easygoing rock, other times metal/rock with electronic elements, or choose pure "power" feelings of indie (and not) (metal) hardcore. It also falls under the category "random" of my playlist shuffles.

An example (that happens to be a drop in the ocean since I'm quite of an album collectionist) yesterday for the image below: started with Queens of the Stone Age, continued with Susie Suh, than jumped to The Devil Wears Prada, than Subsonica and finished with The fall of Troy. At least these are those that I remember of... and they might even not have been the mentioned succession.

p.s.: I confess I'm addicted to alt-tabing to Winamp constantly;) And it also happens that I "forget" listening to music altogether (that is usually accompanied by the "damn, I'm missing something feeling").

Оффлайн DanPadavona

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : Февраля 29, 2008, 12:21:00 pm »
Domencolja -

Very similar here.  I love to listen to Nightwish when doing photography.  If hard rock is a bit too much at the time, I may listen to Enya or Clannad.
DanP68, DJP, Djp68

Оффлайн dolgachov

• Administrator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Syda Productions
« Ответ #3 : Февраля 29, 2008, 12:46:53 pm »
when i'm working with PS, i'm more into relaxing stuff like bossa-nova style Rolling Stones covers for example.

i'm into faster and harder music when i drive for example, but when i work i really need something not distractive.  :angel7: