Автор Тема: Tutorials  (Прочитано 5335 раз)

Оффлайн photonotebook

• Просмотр профиля
Tutorials
« : Января 19, 2008, 07:54:13 am »
I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place... I've been looking for a tutorials section ;) and didn't find it... I hope it's okay if I start one and if I post a link here.

I started writing a few PS-editing tutorials, and the first one is on how to do isolations (two parts, more basic stuff & more advanced stuff). Of course it's not the "ABC of stock), but I am hoping it might come in handy for some, and I am also very much looking for feedback (the look, the wording, the explanation, additional tips & tricks - can be posted in the "discuss" the article blog section) - so that I could improve the tutes, and incorporate the feedback into anything I write down the road (and I do have a lot more ideas and stuff I want to write tutorials on).

Here's the link: http://www.chasingmoments.com/Tutorials.html

Syates

• Гость
Re: Tutorials
« Ответ #1 : Января 23, 2008, 03:26:45 pm »
They are great, we don't have at the moment a tutorial section, the closest we have are the sticky articles So if you are interested to write one or more of those just pm me. SY

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #2 : Февраля 25, 2008, 03:16:50 am »
Update: Thanks to our new friend nanobot we will have soon a tutorial/ articles section, yippeh! I keep you updated, SY

Оффлайн photonotebook

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : Февраля 25, 2008, 05:57:26 am »
Update: Thanks to our new friend nanobot we will have soon a tutorial/ articles section, yippeh! I keep you updated, SY

Oh, thank you for the update, that's great! May be in the long run there could be something like a depository of tutorials and links to tutorials - by levels or by topic - here...

Nanobot

• Гость
« Ответ #4 : Февраля 25, 2008, 06:03:43 am »

Oh, thank you for the update, that's great! May be in the long run there could be something like a depository of tutorials and links to tutorials - by levels or by topic - here...
Hello photonotebook,
Yes as SY stated I am working on a change that I have used before. It will be similar to what you want. It will have a tutorials section and users will be able to submit tutorials in the form of articles to be approved by SY, dolgachov and I. If they are accepted they will be added to the list and the author (in this case you) will be given credit. I hope this answers your question.

~Thanks, Nanobot