Автор Тема: The one image you are really, really proud of...  (Прочитано 9482 раз)

Syates

• Гость
The one image you are really, really proud of...
« : Декабря 04, 2007, 01:50:38 am »
The one image you are really, really proud of...Mine, shot at ISO1600 and accepted and one of my bestsellers at Shutterstock, SY:

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-2262423-crucifix-against-black-background.html
« Последнее редактирование: Декабря 21, 2007, 03:18:42 am от Sybille Yates (hospitalera) »

Оффлайн nata_rass

• Наташа
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: The one image you are really, really proud of...
« Ответ #1 : Декабря 21, 2007, 03:13:36 am »
Very nice image, Sybille  :)

I have, actually, two images that I am proud of:

The last one is also ISO 1600
« Последнее редактирование: Декабря 21, 2007, 03:30:39 am от nata_rass »

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #2 : Декабря 21, 2007, 03:20:29 am »
Nata_Rass, please post the images, as we are now, again, allowed to do so, see here. SY

Оффлайн Patrick1958

• Просмотр профиля
    • My pbase account
« Ответ #3 : Декабря 21, 2007, 11:08:28 am »
Hi,

Why these, i think that in a studio while shooting for stock the artistic aspect can also be inserted in images.

Patrick.

Оффлайн GeorgeD

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shutterstock
« Ответ #4 : Декабря 24, 2007, 06:33:50 am »
I like this one...

Needs some color/contrast adjustment though...

And the one I am PROUD of is

;D
Гоша

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
« Ответ #5 : Декабря 25, 2007, 04:00:42 pm »

and since were posting two

Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #6 : Декабря 26, 2007, 09:30:24 pm »
Well it just has to be this one. Not a seller at all, but accepted anyways.

http://69.90.174.248/photos/display_pic_with_logo/135580/135580,1197460818,1.jpg

Here's the conceptualization I add to my images on my blog for this one. Cited:

Concept: Man came to present the Death of God, but that wasn't enough, was it (oh, you wish)? Man itself chose to evict his own superiority further and learnt to subjugate to the control of metaphisics totally: killing himself and his affirmative power (and not knowing he made no steps at all).

Background: I was working on this old image of mine (shot last year in december) and trying to recreate a control technique, death penalty punishment, of the not-so-old Modern times when I realized that by adding an element of metaphisics (in the last instance Morals (or language)) would explicate what really matters: weakness of humanity.
« Последнее редактирование: Декабря 26, 2007, 09:33:51 pm от domencolja »

Оффлайн nata_rass

• Наташа
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #7 : Декабря 27, 2007, 01:44:14 pm »
 ???

I believe, that if people were speaking and thinking more about life than about death, our (himan) existence would be more happy and wise. domencolja, I dislike your image. It is neither about art nor about concept.

BTW, the last trends in philosophy are about a divine nature of people: we all as omnipotent as Creator. Think what you would like to create

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #8 : Декабря 27, 2007, 04:19:50 pm »
"Latest trend in philosophy"?;) There is no such thing, metaphisical philosophy is dead more than a century now and nowadays the most "eloquent" philosophical orientation is postmodernism (either converging to phenomenology or postpsychoanalysis). Than there is the in-between sibling of cultural sciences pretty much circling around "micropolitics" or broader sociology.

So no "latest trend", Nata, sorry. I'm really not into opening a philosophical debate here since this is neither the right place nor the right occassion, but I'm proud you stopped by my image to criticize it and its "aphorical" purposefully unfinished conceptualization. It does mean it struck something in you, doesn't it?

And btw: you don't know how much am I talking about life (in it's purest "human" form) on that one. The material death isn't even remotely mentioned.

Take care... and happy new year!

Оффлайн GeorgeD

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shutterstock
« Ответ #9 : Декабря 27, 2007, 04:27:56 pm »
I believe, that if people were speaking and thinking more about life than about death, our (himan) existence would be more happy and wise. domencolja, I dislike your image. It is neither about art nor about concept.
I think now people DO think more about life than about death. If they didn't forget that they will die, THAN humanity would have been wiser.

Гоша

Оффлайн Karimala

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #10 : Декабря 30, 2007, 02:10:38 pm »
It took me two years to photograph all of the neon signs necessary to create an entire alphabet.  I made three images like this one, and am in the process of making images for each letter of the alphabet, numbers, symbols, and design elements.  Just the fact that I stuck with this project for two years is something I'm proud of. 

[img width= height= alt=LuckyOliver: Neon Alphabet" title="LuckyOliver: Neon Alphabet" style="border: 0]http://s3.amazonaws.com/luckyoliver/public/LO/-n/eo/LO-neon_alphabet-5646652.jpg[/img]