Автор Тема: Alamy and fractals?  (Прочитано 9838 раз)

Syates

• Гость
Alamy and fractals?
« : Декабря 30, 2007, 05:29:10 pm »
Anybody here selling abstracts/ fractals on Alamy? And if yes, what is your experience? SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Alamy and fractals?
« Ответ #1 : Декабря 31, 2007, 05:42:09 am »
Never tried submitting fractals there, have photos.  I haven't even uploaded anything in months, the 0 policy and long wait times kind of scared me off.  Which is sad b/c 1 sale could be a pile of $

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #2 : Января 15, 2008, 04:30:31 pm »
I now have my first 4 fractals awaiting Quality Control, lets see if they like them  :o Regarding review time I got today an email stating: "In Q1 of 2008 we are launching a new process that will mean your images will only take 48hrs to move through our system from upload to being available to keyword.This will make things quicker and also reduce the likelihood of us rejecting very large batches of images sent in over a  period of time.  We hope to further reduce this time to 24 hours at a later date." So there is hope, I am definitively excited about Alamy as I hope to move my better fractals to better paying sites as they just take to much time and effort to create to give them away for peanuts. SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : Января 16, 2008, 12:42:09 am »
So what is the minimum file size for fractals?  Is it the same as photos?

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #4 : Января 16, 2008, 12:48:55 am »
Yes, but that is even easier for me as fractals can be rendered as large as mY comp memory can cope with and/ or react very, very well to upsizing ;-) As I shoot with a vintage Canon 300D I not even look at upsizing my photos, SY

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #5 : Января 16, 2008, 04:54:59 pm »
;) Sybille, love the "vintage 300D" terminology;))

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #6 : Января 17, 2008, 11:06:58 pm »
Just got a message stating that my images failed QC, but as I logged in my alamy account the box regarding the rejection reason was empty. Does Alamy give you normally a reason? And if yes is it worth to contact support asking politely what was wrong? SY