Автор Тема: Introducing Vegas Vision Studios  (Прочитано 9247 раз)

Оффлайн realdealphoto

• Просмотр профиля
    • Real Deal Photo
Introducing Vegas Vision Studios
« : Декабря 22, 2007, 03:54:23 am »
The day has come at last that I can formally introduce

VEGAS VISION STUDIOS

VVS is our new 6,000 square foot FULLY AIR CONDITIONED Commercial Photography and Broadcast Studios located just minutes from the heart of the Las Vegas strip.

I will be opening the doors for business on January 15th and am excited to officially announce that Becky Abell will be joining our staff as the Manager of our 28'x30' Members Studio.

The members studio will offer emerging Las Vegas based photographers the opportunity to work in a professional studio environment with ready access to advice and personal tutelage from several working Professional Photographers. The environment of VVS is one in which you as a photographer can professionally present your own company brand to clients without all the expense and overhead of maintaining your own full time studio and store front. Oh and speaking of Environment did we mention that ALL STAGES ARE FULLY AIR CONDITIONED!

Members of Vegas Vision Studios will have the following great studio and business benefits available to them.

* A minimum of 20 hours of studio access a month with 8 hours of that guaranteed to be available on a weekend.

* Use of a 3 strobe studio light kit with soft boxes,(Sm, med, lg and 5' Octagon) reflectors, umbrellas and all the other typical light modifiers needed to produce pro quality commercial work.

* All the background stands and grip equipment you would need for most shoots. If there is specialty grip equipment you need we will find it for you at a reasonable rental price. A wide selection of colored seamless paper in 4', 9' and 12' widths available. First 10' pull of seamless per studio session is free. Additional pulls are $12.00 per 10' pull.

* Make up and wardrobe room - the members studio makeup and wardrobe room is fully equipped with mirror, counters, lights and wardrobe closet.

* Professional and Certified In house MUA's available at reasonable fees

* Use of Production office and Conference room for client meetings and talent interviews

* Use of Client Lounge #1 including PC based Workstation.

* Use of Kitchen facilities

* FREE With Membership 250 Full Color, Double Sided UV Coated Business cards printed by Overnightprints.com

* Mailing address for your Photography business. Now you can have your business mail sent to the studio in your business name, we will provide all members with their own personal mailbox.

* Scheduled access to other stages in the facility when available.

* Priority registration and member discounts for all workshops, seminars and classes that will be offered at VVS throughout the year.

* VIP Status at VVS quarterly Industry Networking parties.

* And possibly the greatest Membership benefit of all is the sharing of knowledge that is inherent in such a community driven facility. Membership in VVS gives you a place to call home for your business. Not only do you get a physical address for your business but you are free to hangout and network with all the other members.

There will also be many opportunities for members to work alongside myself and Becky and assist us with shoots. We will also always look first to our membership when Paid Opportunities to assist us on shoots arise.

Membership is limited to 15 photographers and a minimum commitment of 6 months is required. Don't fret though if you don't need all the access and benefits of full membership because daily and hourly studio space and equipment rental will also be available.

For more information on how you can join Vegas Vision Studios simply contact me via email at
bobby at realdealphoto.com
and I will get you all the details.

Here is a floor plan of the studios.

Syates

• Гость
Re: Introducing Vegas Vision Studios
« Ответ #1 : Декабря 22, 2007, 04:56:12 am »
Wow, Bobby, this is one of the moments I wish I would live in the states! Impressive set-up! May you have a very prosperous 2008! SY

Оффлайн realdealphoto

• Просмотр профиля
    • Real Deal Photo
« Ответ #2 : Декабря 22, 2007, 07:34:48 am »
Thanks Sy, we are hoping to help a lot of photographers have a prosperous 2008

Оффлайн Forgiss

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shoots Imaging
« Ответ #3 : Декабря 30, 2007, 02:34:35 pm »
Awesome! Totally awesome!

One day when I grow up, I will also have a big studio!  ;)

I think I should send my students to you!

Оффлайн realdealphoto

• Просмотр профиля
    • Real Deal Photo
« Ответ #4 : Января 03, 2008, 08:53:09 pm »
Awesome! Totally awesome!

One day when I grow up, I will also have a big studio!  ;)

I think I should send my students to you!

Sean, that would be cool but talk about travel expense YIKES!
I have no doubt that you will have a great studio in the not so distant future then we can set up a photographer exchange program :-)

Оффлайн Forgiss

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shoots Imaging
« Ответ #5 : Января 03, 2008, 10:11:11 pm »

I have no doubt that you will have a great studio in the not so distant future then we can set up a photographer exchange program :-)

HAhaha... ooh.., can I come first!!!

Оффлайн realdealphoto

• Просмотр профиля
    • Real Deal Photo
« Ответ #6 : Января 03, 2008, 10:21:31 pm »
Sounds good to me

Оффлайн Forgiss

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shoots Imaging
« Ответ #7 : Января 03, 2008, 10:27:17 pm »
Sounds good to me

Ok, now you are just tempting me!

Оффлайн realdealphoto

• Просмотр профиля
    • Real Deal Photo
« Ответ #8 : Января 04, 2008, 01:55:51 am »
Well, SA is def. on my must visit list. Maybe we can put together some kind of joint workshop Safari venture and do something really cool!

Оффлайн Forgiss

• Просмотр профиля
    • Shoots Imaging
« Ответ #9 : Января 04, 2008, 02:15:43 am »
Well, SA is def. on my must visit list. Maybe we can put together some kind of joint workshop Safari venture and do something really cool!

Ok, We are back in the country about middle to end of march. wanna do something then? we get you and wife, Andres and Sally and do a bit of a road trip. Could most probably get PicoLib to sponsor us something if we teach and wear some t-shirts :D

Оффлайн realdealphoto

• Просмотр профиля
    • Real Deal Photo
« Ответ #10 : Января 04, 2008, 04:32:47 am »
Definately worth looking into though the timing might be a little fast for me as I am really pouring the funding into the studio at the moment