Автор Тема: Do you use ftp / database software to upload your files to multiple sites?  (Прочитано 23787 раз)

Оффлайн msdnv

• Просмотр профиля
    • http://www.msdnv.com
Re: Do you use ftp / database software to upload your files to multiple sites?
« Ответ #30 : Февраля 05, 2008, 02:33:03 pm »
Do any of you have experience with ProStockMaster?  You can download their trial version from their web site for free with the limitation of no more than five photos a day.  If you have heard anything or have used it please let me know the pros and cons.  Thanks.

Derek

Hi Derek! I use this soft from spring 2007. Happy with it, but miss StockExpert and Albumo on the list soo stilll need to upload to two stock by FTP

Оффлайн Captain

• Творю добро
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Cushy Stock - программа для стоковых фотографов
« Ответ #31 : Февраля 05, 2008, 04:38:00 pm »
I am testing the Cushy now.
Sadly enough only one file to one stock and then restart the apllication to do another which makes testing very difficult.
I do not know how it will upload. Stock by stock or all selected stocks at once?
This is important in order to know if we can surf on or can't use our internet for the time the upload runs.
But I am not willing yet to spend 50 dollars if I am not sure where I spend it on.
Ofcourse it is almost impossible to hold every stock agency in account to get things right. I am miost curious about the MR attachment.

Test #1 = 1 file to albumo: failed because the model release is uploaded as a jpg next to the file and not as a modelrelease but it is in the photo upload section where it has no use. So NOT attached to the photo which makes it necessary to attach once more.
Test #2 = 1 file to crestock: failed because the model release was not present at all and had to be uploaded into the database first. maybe my own mistake
Test #3 = 1 file to canstock: failed because the model release was not present at all and had to be uploaded into the database first. maybe my own mistake

I see now that I attached the modelrelease but had to tick this for every agency, so gonna do that for the remaining tests.

test #4 = 1 file to Lucky oliver No file is visible on LO but this takes a few hours sometimes.
test #5 = 1 file to 123RF MR as seperate file which is being seen by 123 as a photo which is too small and is automatically rejected.
Test #6 = 1 file to Bigstockphoto MR as seperate file and not seen as MR by BSP
Test #7 = 1 file to Fotolia MR as seperate file and not seen as MR by Fotolia
Test #8 = 1 file to StockXpert the file is there in name but there is no image generated. Might be a SXP error.
Test #9 = 1 file to Dreamstime The file does not show up in unfinished files nore in pending files
Test #10 = 1 file to Shutterstock MR as seperate file and not seen as MR by Shutterstock

My conclusions
The modelrelease feauture is not working but simply adding the MR as a seperate file failing to add it as an actual Model release.
Dreamstime does not see the file at all
It might be a nice program to upload the files only but since we use Bridge for keywording and adding the metadata and with Cushy we still have to finish of al files individually, I do not see why I should pay 50 dollars for something that I can do with some extra efferot also.
I will wait and hope that Cushy will improve since it seems promissing but is far from finished.

Frenk

Frenk,
I test my program every time when I publish regular release. I test trial and full version. When I made 1.6.1 I also was testing it. I can upload file to any stock (supported FTP) in the trial mode.
Cushy Stock supports uploading files via FTP only right now. So, you can upload model release to stock only if the stock supported loading model releases as usual jpeg file via FTP. Only several stocks can load model releases thereby. In the 1.6 version appears new option for a stock (in Options window) "Load model release using FTP". You should check off the option in case of you know, that the stock supports uploading model releases.
Thank you for your investigations and spent your time. Would you try to upload some files to problematic stocks using new version? Please try to repeat failed uploads using another FTP client, if Cushy Stock upload failed. (From time to time stock photo sites have problems with the files uploading.)
Cushy Stock - наше все!

Оффлайн Captain

• Творю добро
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #32 : Февраля 15, 2008, 03:41:39 pm »
Cushy Stock 1.6.2 released. Fixed some bugs, updated statistics functionality. UI improvement in the Wizard.
Cushy Stock - наше все!

Оффлайн Captain

• Творю добро
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #33 : Февраля 23, 2008, 07:10:32 pm »
Cushy Stock updated to 1.6.3. Added Stockxpert FTP uploading rules support.
Cushy Stock - наше все!