Автор Тема: exclusive buyout  (Прочитано 7075 раз)

Оффлайн yurok

• Просмотр профиля
exclusive buyout
« : Декабря 30, 2007, 12:39:01 am »
Have you ever faced with this, guys?
Any tips or advices to share? things to look into? If any of you could lead me to the "sell the rights contract/agreement" template that would be much of help. I just started to dig the information over the Net available, so any of your comments would be apreciated.

Syates

• Гость
Re: exclusive buyout
« Ответ #1 : Января 07, 2008, 03:17:17 pm »
Yurok, do you mean "sell the rights" that some sites like DreamsTime or Lucky Oliver offer. Or do you look for advice how to offer such sales from your own site? SY

Оффлайн yurok

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : Января 08, 2008, 12:13:46 pm »
Sybille - yes, "sell the rights" licence. I got an inquiry from one company, who is interested in buying out one of my images. we are in the middle of the deal now. I will share some details later.

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
« Ответ #3 : Января 08, 2008, 09:39:41 pm »
did your image already sell anywhere? This would be extra proof of the usefullness and therefor increase price.
If you sell the rights they can resell your image or do anything they see fit and you are not even allowed to even show your own file without their permission.
Normally you would start a price like this with about 400 dollars. I'd go for at least 500 if I where you UNLESS you feel like this file could bring you more in a few years of stock.
Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.

Оффлайн yurok

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : Января 08, 2008, 11:12:10 pm »
image is at 8 stock sites currently, and the price is already settled. Client has signed the agreement and we currently discussing payment options.  :)

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #5 : Января 08, 2008, 11:36:28 pm »
I don't know if it is possible for you or if you want to, but I guess a lot of people here, me included, would like to see the image. SY

Оффлайн yurok

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : Января 09, 2008, 09:44:55 pm »
currenly, I keep my fingers crossed for the deal to be closed,  so it is not so comfortably for me to type.  ;D  i'll disclose some details after receiving the payment.
it is close-up female portait

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
« Ответ #7 : Января 09, 2008, 09:50:04 pm »
Is this file on stock/ Has it been sold before? Can you delete it from the stocks it is on?
Congratulations woth this deal.
yieha hoora and hoorey
Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.

Оффлайн yurok

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #8 : Января 09, 2008, 09:57:56 pm »
it is pretty fresh pic (uploaded in november), was sold some times before the request, and it is still gaining some downloads. Removal process is described in agreement.