Автор Тема: myspace  (Прочитано 25097 раз)

Оффлайн dolgachov

• Administrator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Syda Productions
myspace
« : Декабря 04, 2007, 05:53:46 am »
i've heard everybody have myspace.com blogs now, even Britney Spears has one ;]

so i've finally set up one for myself today (registered ages ago and already forgot about it)

http://www.myspace.com/dolgachov

are using myspace? is it any good? is it worth it to have blog there and update it?

any artists here having myspace blogs?
« Последнее редактирование: Декабря 04, 2007, 08:22:03 am от dolgachov »

Syates

• Гость
Re: myspace
« Ответ #1 : Декабря 04, 2007, 01:17:19 pm »
Poor Darling,

You will have fun, be prepared to receive the strangest friend requests ever. I set one up ages ago also, but never went back to it, still getting some friend requests despite having an empty profile/ site.... But perhaps I should re-think things and clean my space there out and make it nice or even better make a "Photographic Freedom My Space", SY

Оффлайн kourafas5

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : Декабря 04, 2007, 07:54:15 pm »
My kids tell me The Facebook is better...apparently they have way too much free time! ;D
« Последнее редактирование: Декабря 04, 2007, 09:18:35 pm от kourafas5 »

Оффлайн lilcrazyfuzzy

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : Декабря 04, 2007, 09:15:00 pm »
My kids tell me The Facebook is better...apparently the have way too much free time! ;D

shhhhush, and join us on FB ;)

you too lev!

Оффлайн builttospill

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : Декабря 05, 2007, 12:08:05 am »
I recently set up pages on both, and there are benefits of each.  (These are my findings and my opinions) Facebook typically has an older, more mature belonging, but it is more difficult to post referral links, etc.  MySpace is a little different crowd, you'll get a lot of spam mailings, but who knows, it's publicity.  Myspace allows banners on your profile page, which is nice.

Hope this helps.

Оффлайн Karimala

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : Декабря 21, 2007, 10:35:26 am »
I'm only on MySpace...never tried Facebook mostly because I tend to forget about MySpace as it is.   :-\  I'm in the middle of revamping my page, so there isn't much on there right now.

http://www.myspace.com/karimala

Оффлайн dolgachov

• Administrator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Syda Productions
« Ответ #6 : Декабря 21, 2007, 04:03:00 pm »
welcome. i believe i know you ;]

Оффлайн Karimala

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #7 : Декабря 21, 2007, 11:58:05 pm »
LOL, Lev!  I believe you do!  ;-)

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #8 : Декабря 22, 2007, 12:37:24 am »
Hi Karin, welcome! Nice to see you here  ;D How is your ankle? SY

Оффлайн dolgachov

• Administrator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Syda Productions
« Ответ #9 : Декабря 22, 2007, 11:33:26 pm »
oh mine, what's up with your ankle?

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #10 : Декабря 23, 2007, 01:19:46 am »
oh mine, what's up with your ankle?

Karin broke her ankle, I think it is now two weeks ago, and thanks to the, lets say, less effective health system in the states she is still not treated properly. SY

Оффлайн Karimala

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #11 : Декабря 23, 2007, 01:35:21 pm »
I had myself a little bicycle accident.  Rode up onto a curb and lost my balance, and when I went to brace myself, my foot hit a barrier separating the sidewalk and a parking lot.  When my foot came down, it landed in a drainage ditch and SNAP.  Broke my ankle.  That was 16 days ago, and I'm STILL trying to work my way through the system just to see a bone doctor (I don't have health insurance).  On Thursday, I finally qualified for bus service for the disabled, so I'm going to the county clinic on Monday to start the paperwork needed to qualify for public health assistance.  I'm praying that I'll be able to see a doctor (other than an emergency room doctor) by the end of next week. 

The health care system in the US is madness...but no state is worse than California.  If I was still living in Oklahoma, I would have seen a doctor and been in a cast by now.   

Оффлайн dolgachov

• Administrator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Syda Productions
« Ответ #12 : Декабря 26, 2007, 01:56:27 pm »
I had myself a little bicycle accident.  Rode up onto a curb and lost my balance, and when I went to brace myself, my foot hit a barrier separating the sidewalk and a parking lot.  When my foot came down, it landed in a drainage ditch and SNAP.  Broke my ankle.  That was 16 days ago, and I'm STILL trying to work my way through the system just to see a bone doctor (I don't have health insurance).  On Thursday, I finally qualified for bus service for the disabled, so I'm going to the county clinic on Monday to start the paperwork needed to qualify for public health assistance.  I'm praying that I'll be able to see a doctor (other than an emergency room doctor) by the end of next week. 

The health care system in the US is madness...but no state is worse than California.  If I was still living in Oklahoma, I would have seen a doctor and been in a cast by now.   

unbelievable. here in Europe you'd see doctor in hours. two weeks with broken bone and no doctor. sounds like "soldier on war" for me.

would health insurance fasten things for you? how much?

Оффлайн Karimala

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #13 : Декабря 27, 2007, 01:38:47 pm »
Health insurance costs between $300 - 400 per month.  :-(  And even if I could afford it, I wouldn't qualify anyway, because having an injury prior to applying is considered a pre-existing condition.  Most insurance companies do not accept people with pre-existing conditions.  The health care system in the US is insane.   

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #14 : Января 07, 2008, 03:23:02 pm »
Health insurance costs between $300 - 400 per month.  :-(  And even if I could afford it, I wouldn't qualify anyway, because having an injury prior to applying is considered a pre-existing condition.  Most insurance companies do not accept people with pre-existing conditions.  The health care system in the US is insane.   

Karin, how is situation now? Any better? SY