forum > General discussion

Poll-Do you do weddings?

(1/3) > >>

Syates:
Inspired by This Topic Do you do weddings? My answer is, completely personal: Only over my dead body! I made a decision many years ago that I don't do weddings, too much stress, SY

realdealphoto:
Nope, no way, not even for family.

Syates:
LOL, seems we have a little family of "I don't do weddings" photographers here, I mean I have personally nothing against weddings (hey! I am married!) but I get scared by the imagination that I somehow screw something up and they don't have any photographic memories of one of their most important days in life... Anybody here that loves photographing weddings?, SY

Forgiss:
Sure!

But right now only on request and referral. Our packages start at $6,000 and we have three photographers there on the day(each with an assistant), one shoot before the wedding, and one after the wedding (after the honeymoon)

Syates:

--- Цитата: Forgiss от Ноября 28, 2007, 10:22:01 am ---Sure!

But right now only on request and referral. Our packages start at $6,000 and we have three photographers there on the day(each with an assistant), one shoot before the wedding, and one after the wedding (after the honeymoon)

--- Конец цитаты ---

With this set-up:

$6000 for 6 persons (3photographers+3assistants) and three days shooting + time for post-processing, do you make any money at all out of it? SY

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии