Автор Тема: stockxpert (international)  (Прочитано 50087 раз)

Оффлайн Elnur

• Просмотр профиля
    • My microstock blog
Re: reviewing times
« Ответ #30 : Января 15, 2008, 11:02:26 pm »
Any updates on the average review time at SXP? SY
2-3 days last week. Batch from Saturday is still pending

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #31 : Января 15, 2008, 11:22:27 pm »
To me everything works great on SXP. Review times of vectors are like bullets, images a little slower but almost always looked at in one or two days.

p.s.: But it is true that in December some batches were in the queue a couple of weeks. Not anymore.
p.p.s.: And I agree with Dolgachov. I've been in microstock only two months (overall) and SXP seems to grow each and every day. There are days that my sales there even surpass Shutterstock.

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
Re: What does Stockxpert want?
« Ответ #32 : Января 16, 2008, 04:57:48 pm »
Sybille, don't know if this helps, but I have very good sales on SXP with my "digitally modified" paysage backgrounds. You know them.

So I don't know it is related to fractals whatsoever, but SXP definitely likes photo manipulations (its buyers) and it could be that this applies to abstracts as well.

Оффлайн lilcrazyfuzzy

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #33 : Января 25, 2008, 02:27:55 pm »
5 days and still pending...

Оффлайн lilcrazyfuzzy

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #34 : Января 28, 2008, 03:17:56 pm »
8 days...

is there like one reviewer or what?!

Оффлайн Patrick1958

• Просмотр профиля
    • My pbase account
« Ответ #35 : Января 28, 2008, 06:40:17 pm »
24 days and counting.... ???

Patrick H.

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #36 : Января 28, 2008, 06:43:02 pm »

Patrick H.

Beg your pardon? More then 3 weeks??? Have you written to support? SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #37 : Января 28, 2008, 08:01:15 pm »
I put a fairly large batch through ftp almost 2 weeks ago I guess, they reviewed most of them fairly quick but they left 28 files in pending, and they are still waiting.  They must have gotten swamped.  Allthough reading through the forums there are people who are having their files reviewed in less than 24 hours in some cases.  Doesn't seem to be any consistency

Оффлайн Patrick1958

• Просмотр профиля
    • My pbase account
« Ответ #38 : Января 29, 2008, 01:13:02 am »

Patrick H.

Writing to support won't help imo... numerous complaints over the boards confirm this.
It's like someone said somewhere on a forum, their message (sxp) is very clear towards the photogs... go away.

Patrick H.

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #39 : Января 29, 2008, 01:14:45 am »
Strange enough, my batch of vectors got accepted in less than an hour today;/

Оффлайн Patrick1958

• Просмотр профиля
    • My pbase account
« Ответ #40 : Января 29, 2008, 01:20:44 am »

Patrick H.

Writing to support won't help imo... numerous complaints over the boards confirm this.
It's like someone said somewhere on a forum, their message (sxp) is very clear towards the photogs... go away.

Patrick H.

ps : want to add this.

Until the third week of december everything was going smooth over there, normal review time (1-2 days top) until one reviewer had a problem with my keywording.
Those familiar with my work know that i shoot in studio on white backgrounds and a reflective surface... kind of my trademark.  That particular reviewer site mailed me that the keywords "white, background " shouldn't belong in the picture because of the reflective surface... so i altered my keywords and descriptions and added , shot on reflective surface, white background... added to the keywords, "reflective, surface"... this accurately discribes the pictures state.. however, the files stay in pending mode. 
If they insist on their stuburness, i can do to... i do not keyword spam, and my description of the scene is accurate, i won't change them again.. final.

It seems like i'm blacklisted on that site, no review on my pictures, until they have some spare time to look at them.

Patrick H.

Оффлайн Patrick1958

• Просмотр профиля
    • My pbase account
« Ответ #41 : Января 29, 2008, 01:21:59 am »
I put a fairly large batch through ftp almost 2 weeks ago I guess, they reviewed most of them fairly quick but they left 28 files in pending, and they are still waiting.  They must have gotten swamped.  Allthough reading through the forums there are people who are having their files reviewed in less than 24 hours in some cases.  Doesn't seem to be any consistency

This has nothing to do with consistancy, but all with favoritisme.

Patrick H.

Оффлайн Patrick1958

• Просмотр профиля
    • My pbase account
« Ответ #42 : Января 29, 2008, 01:26:06 am »
To me everything works great on SXP. Review times of vectors are like bullets, images a little slower but almost always looked at in one or two days.

p.s.: But it is true that in December some batches were in the queue a couple of weeks. Not anymore.
p.p.s.: And I agree with Dolgachov. I've been in microstock only two months (overall) and SXP seems to grow each and every day. There are days that my sales there even surpass Shutterstock.

Nothing personal, but this proves that stock photography, how all sites started is being pushed to the back and vector are giving priority.
Vectors are being favored over pictures.

Patrick H.

Оффлайн steve-oh

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #43 : Января 29, 2008, 06:20:55 pm »
Hi guys,

We simply are having a little trouble keeping up with the pace of submissions. It's as simple as that. We have 6 or 7 reviewers working many hours a day.

We cannot add too many new reviewers at once or else it will create huge problems. Each reviewer needs to be trained and gain experience to help make reviews consistent among the team. Can't add too many too fast.

With that said, it doesn't help when even a couple contributors continue to upload many previously rejected images, duplicates, or don't have model or property releases, etc. It really hurts everyone when this happens.

We continue to train new reviewers and we are entertaining some ideas to help speed up review times. We are definitely aware of this issue, and we are working on it as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
-Steve

Оффлайн lilcrazyfuzzy

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #44 : Февраля 01, 2008, 03:34:09 am »
11 days! we hear you steve-oh, but those times are no where near standard in the industry...