Автор Тема: dreamstime (international)  (Прочитано 36067 раз)

Syates

• Гость
Re: Rejection! Opinons?
« Ответ #30 : Января 31, 2008, 02:13:48 am »
Great link, Patrick, thank you! I guess I was so shocked about this rejection because copyright is something I take really serious and being accused of trying to submit the work of others really hurts. In my understanding graffiti is copyrighted when it is "commissioned art" but not when it occurs as vandalism on a crumbling wall that belongs to nobody! SY

Syates

• Гость
Editorial images now also at Dreamstime
« Ответ #31 : Февраля 02, 2008, 10:45:28 pm »
As of today DreamsTime now also accepts news-worthy, non-model released and non-property released images. More info here on the DT Message Board. What do you think? SY

Оффлайн lilcrazyfuzzy

• Просмотр профиля
Why the hell asking for confirmation for each image?!
« Ответ #32 : Февраля 27, 2008, 01:54:20 am »
Gosh, i am pissed at DT, i just uploaded 50ish photos and they kept asking me to tick that damn box to say whether or not i agreed to the terms..

OF COURSE I DO, didn't i said so already when i subscribed?! Why do i have to do it for every single image...?!  :'( :'(

>:(

Оффлайн nicemonkey

• Просмотр профиля
    • Nicemonkey
Re: Why the hell asking for confirmation for each image?!
« Ответ #33 : Февраля 27, 2008, 02:01:21 am »
What else would you do with your evening!  :)
Shutterstock Dreamstime [url=http://www.luckyoliver.com/portfolio/Nice

Nanobot

• Гость
« Ответ #34 : Февраля 27, 2008, 02:15:51 am »
Gosh, i am pissed at DT, i just uploaded 50ish photos and they kept asking me to tick that damn box to say whether or not i agreed to the terms..

OF COURSE I DO, didn't i said so already when i subscribed?! Why do i have to do it for every single image...?!  :'( :'(

>:(
Cause they're stupid and don't realize "Oh.....he's registered he agreed to our license agreement. He shouldn't need to again." but they think "How can I piss him off..........I'll make him agree to the license agreement everytime he submits an image! Oh yeah!". That help?

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #35 : Февраля 27, 2008, 02:47:37 am »
;)) Lil, what about iStock "brainbullets" of the same type? Four checkboxes and than the almighty disambiguation plus the cute little categories. Those beautiful hours spent beside a gorgeous candle light just to wait for the day all the images get rejected. Ahh... life!;))

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #36 : Февраля 27, 2008, 03:20:12 am »
;)) Lil, what about iStock "brainbullets" of the same type? Four checkboxes and than the almighty disambiguation plus the cute little categories. Those beautiful hours spent beside a gorgeous candle light just to wait for the day all the images get rejected. Ahh... life!;))

You just described my Istock life, how did you know? SY

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #37 : Февраля 27, 2008, 04:35:54 am »
;)) Flesh and blood are always the same "down there" at iStock;)

p.s.: I forgot to mention the exhilarating upload procedure: one image at a time, beeeeaatiful;)

Оффлайн lilcrazyfuzzy

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #38 : Февраля 27, 2008, 05:22:39 am »

p.s.: I forgot to mention the exhilarating upload procedure: one image at a time, beeeeaatiful;)

yeah..when i think about it i am not surprised i only have 30 images there...hihihi

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #39 : Февраля 27, 2008, 05:59:24 am »

yeah..when i think about it i am not surprised i only have 30 images there...hihihi

75 images for me, but it is Lent so I may upload some more to Istock, as penance... SY
« Последнее редактирование: Февраля 27, 2008, 06:01:15 am от Sybille Yates (hospitalera) »