Автор Тема: The stupiest thing you have ever done (vaguely photography related)  (Прочитано 14218 раз)

Syates

• Гость
The stupiest thing you have ever done (vaguely photography related)
« : Ноября 27, 2007, 08:35:21 pm »
I spend 10min trying to clone out a sensor spot on an image, then I realized that the dirt is on my screen not on my image... SY

Syates

• Гость
Re: The stupiest thing you have ever done (vaguely photography related)
« Ответ #1 : Ноября 27, 2007, 10:08:15 pm »
Because it was in the first days as I started to use Photoshop and I thought I was doing something wrong with the program lol, but don't distract what was your stupidest mistake ever, Lev?  ;D SY

Оффлайн lilcrazyfuzzy

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : Ноября 28, 2007, 03:09:05 pm »
I suppose my primordial mistake was to be born  :D

Оффлайн Clivia

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : Ноября 28, 2007, 10:51:31 pm »
I was in Yorkshire taking pictures from a cliff top. I stepped too close to the edge, slipped, and bounced halfway down the cliff on my bum, screaming so loud I strained my vocal chords. Luckily it was a part that was not a shear drop. I never let go of my camera, but held it up all the way! My husband had to get help to get me back up again. Not very dignified.
The bruising was fantastic. I didn't sit down properly for about two weeks.

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #4 : Ноября 29, 2007, 06:44:13 pm »
I am glad that you and the camera re still in one piece! Btw, did you take pictures of the bruising? Medical images sell well, SY (runs and hides)

Оффлайн Susan

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : Декабря 18, 2007, 06:27:11 am »
I am so glad you did not have a serious injury... we read stories every year that do not turn out so well.  The last few years a few photographers have lost their lives in a similar fashion.

A few days ago I lost my lens hood over a cliff... fell into stormy seas and thou I searched for more than an hour after the high tide subsided... I am afraid it has become oceanic pollution. They are also not so cheap to replace... and I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for a replacement.

I was in Yorkshire taking pictures from a cliff top. I stepped too close to the edge, slipped, and bounced halfway down the cliff on my bum, screaming so loud I strained my vocal chords. Luckily it was a part that was not a shear drop. I never let go of my camera, but held it up all the way! My husband had to get help to get me back up again. Not very dignified.
The bruising was fantastic. I didn't sit down properly for about two weeks.

« Последнее редактирование: Декабря 18, 2007, 06:29:58 am от Susan »

Оффлайн Aleksey

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : Февраля 20, 2008, 02:09:19 pm »
ashamed and shoked of myself, but i've drank away my 400d with all related toys last month in few cold winter evenings...  :-X

Оффлайн domencolja

• Просмотр профиля
    • Domen Colja's blogspot
« Ответ #7 : Февраля 20, 2008, 02:34:04 pm »
;)) It happens a lot of times: prepare everything, set all the settings right, all flashes and the camera, speak to the model, bla bla bla, prepare to take the picture and "bam", no focus and no view: lens cap not removed. Everyday stupidity;)

p.s.: A lot worse when it happens in a crowd;))
p.p.s.: Or: walking around with an off-camera flash in hand, taking snapshots for a few minutes, than realizing that the flash isn't turned on;) Woooooohoooo!