Автор Тема: lucky oliver (international)  (Прочитано 62759 раз)

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
Re: Entering Info Bugs
« Ответ #30 : Января 09, 2008, 06:09:43 am »
Thanks for the review Sybille.
As you can see the bug is still there haha

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
Review Time
« Ответ #31 : Января 19, 2008, 01:26:33 am »
Has the Que been full lately?  Review times seemed to have really slowed down again.  What is the avg time now Sybille? I 've had a few in for almost a week now

Syates

• Гость
Re: Review Time
« Ответ #32 : Января 19, 2008, 03:30:19 am »
Have a look in your portfolio, some people remarked in the oddi that they didn't get notifications. Over a week doesn't sound right better drop a note to support. Average review time is 48-72h at the moment. SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #33 : Января 19, 2008, 04:40:15 am »
They are still in the waiting section.  Really weird.  I am positive it is about a week, but it is definately over 72 hours

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #34 : Января 19, 2008, 04:44:32 am »
Write an email to support@luckyoliver.com might be that they got stuck somewhere ;-) SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #35 : Января 19, 2008, 05:00:48 am »
Thanks Sybille,
I just blasted off an email.  With the way things have been working for me with my submissions there lately, no doubt they are lost and I have to resubmit them again lol I think someone is playing games with me  ;D

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #36 : Января 19, 2008, 05:11:07 am »
I don't think they are lost, I think they are stuck between reviewed and review processed ;-) SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #37 : Января 19, 2008, 06:28:16 am »
haha yup, just got the reply:

It looks like the submission was actually reviewed on the 13th, but it's
still in processing mode.  I'm forwarding the submission on to our tech
team so it can get pushed through for you and you should see the review
shortly

I could have swore that I had 27 in there, and 1 had gone through, or the beer had been playing tricks on me again  ::)

Оффлайн nicemonkey

• Просмотр профиля
    • Nicemonkey
Lucky Oliver - Carnies 1st page
« Ответ #38 : Января 19, 2008, 01:31:56 pm »
I am not sure if I am the only one but I seem to have got caught in a loop. On Lucky Oliver under the "Browse" heading you can see where you appear in the amount of images you have online. For the last 3 months I have been in a unofficial (I haven't told the other people) struggle to keep on the first page.

I am currently 2nd bottom but just when I seem to be making a gap, somebody uploads a large batch and I get dumped back down onto the 2nd page. I am sure where you appear in the list makes no difference to your sales but still I check where I am after I get a batch approved....how sad am I!
Shutterstock Dreamstime [url=http://www.luckyoliver.com/portfolio/Nice

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #39 : Января 24, 2008, 01:24:20 am »
hmmm things overloaded Sybille?  I still haven't seen any change in the status, and sent support another email a few days ago with no response.

Syates

• Гость
« Ответ #40 : Января 24, 2008, 02:58:51 am »
Try Bryans email z@luckyoliver.com
SY

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #41 : Января 24, 2008, 05:39:23 am »
Thanks once again Sybille.  Just sent one off to Bryan.  Man I am starting to feel like that kid on Charlie Brown that always has that cloud over his head when it comes to LO lately

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #42 : Января 25, 2008, 07:43:32 am »
Well finally gotthe situation straightened out tonight.  Bryan was great with comunication.  But had a few bounced back yet again for no description......... sigh :p

Оффлайн sshaw75

• Просмотр профиля
Support/answers getting lax
« Ответ #43 : Января 27, 2008, 09:52:06 am »
Ok LO is starting to piss me off.  I finally got the lost in space batch and another passed a few days ago, on homebase they are showing 364 files in port but when I click on my port It shows only 317.  So batches aren't showing. Wait a few days, post a question in the forum with no response and still not showing up in my port.

Fastforward to today.  Had a number of files waiting for review.. had 4 less in review, click on bouncer feedback, nothing new.  Tried figuringout what was going on, clicked on submit and there the 4 files are in the ready to submit section again.  All green checkmarks, check each one and all have file names, descriptions, and sticky words.  These 4 files had been bounced back for lack of file name and or dexcription before.  Send them off again, post a different message inthe odditorium, no responses.

I will not be surpised if the 4 get rejected for multiple submissions/duplicates, it has happened before.
I like the atmosphere at LO but they really have to get their shit together. It is getting down right pathetic when trying to upload new files.  The last ones that got lost in space I was told there is a delay so they can fix it right. I wrote Bryan back and his response was "Jill is handling it now"

Was getting insane views at one point from google, then it stopped, few veiws and fewer DL's now (been a month or 2 since last one)  Thinking this place is falling fast. 

Оффлайн DNF-Style

• Просмотр профиля
    • DNF-Style
« Ответ #44 : Января 27, 2008, 04:09:01 pm »
Here it is slow to... 5 days waiting now...
Dreamstime
Shutterstock
Istock
[url=http://www.fotolia.